Before
&
After
3/29 - This was the most active day the baby has had yet I think. All day long it seemed like I felt bumps & thumps even though I had a busy day. When we crawled into bed that evening to relax, the baby really started moving around. (Of course, I'm sure the raspberry explosion dessert that Peter & I split at dinner did nothing to contribute to the baby's probably-sugar high ... haha) Peter got to finally see the baby move! He gave my tummy raspberries and then the baby kicked, raspberries, kick, raspberries, kick... it was sooo cute! Peter is so in love with our child & I love watching him be so excited! There is no doubt he will be an awesome daddy! Milestones like these are when he can really bond with the baby too.
I'm starting to get active again and took 3 gentle, 1 mile mile walks around the neighborhood. My pregnancy wisdom for the week... moving and exercise is very pain relieving!
This week was a crazy week with work. Real estate is so busy right now and that makes for a hectic day of just running around the office. Then on top of it, I was summoned for jury duty and had to call each day, sometimes 2-3 times a day, to see if I needed to report down to the City of Rochester. I just felt on edge with no chance to relax. Just a combination of everything during the day and having all sorts of dreams and tossing & turning at night, I'm feeling extremely fatigued.
No comments:
Post a Comment