Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 17

2/1 - Today I let the cat out of the bag at work! A couple agents and my manager already knew and I had a feeling a few people suspected it. The news was received well received of course with lots of "How are you feeling?", "You're how far along? Already?", hugs and well wishes. I set the tray of cookies on the table and let people discover the news as they walked through the kitchen.



2/3 - Houston, we have movement! Although I was in disbelief, there really was no doubt I definitely felt the baby moving! Poor babe was on a sugar buzz most likely from me drinking wayyy too much raspberry Snapple iced tea but it was so awesome to feel! The best way I can describe it was this weird shifting pressure and then there was some really good thumps and pokes and more shifting pressure. All of this lasted a good half hour before it slowly dwindled. Peter was trying to coach the baby a bit like s/he was a boxer. :)

Another new & fascinating pregnancy discovery this week... a tiny bit of colostrum leaking. In my head I'm thinking "Already? How bad is it going to get before I deliver if it's already starting?"

No comments:

Post a Comment