The fun parts of this week have been nursery planning and creating my registries. I have gotten a large chunk of my registries done online (ah, the convenience!) and will finish up smaller items in-store with the fun scanner. I registered at Target, Babies R Us, and at Jillian's Drawers for my cloth diapers.
2/28- After searching and searching for weeks and getting very frustrated at how gender specific things are, the nursery design practically all came together at once and fell into my lap.

Here's the bedding, acessories and wall color.

Here's the furniture, which we got in cherry as shown. What a serious steal we got on the furniture! JC Penney was running a promo on the Olivia set - buy the crib & dresser for $660, get the changing table free ($190 on sale for $153). Then I used a coupon code foradditional 40% off!! $396 for 3 pieces of furniture (plus about $100 for tax and shipping)!!!
I also ordered wicker baskets & hamper with yellow gingham liners. Now all I need are shelves like the one in the bedding picture, a recliner, and small table / nightstand to go next to the recliner.
You're right about the bedding, it is very gender specific. I love the things you picked out, very cute!
ReplyDelete