Saturday, March 20, 2010

Week 22



I really love my bump and is now noticeable to strangers! And I can still see my feet for probably another while longer it appears!

3/6- Peter got to feel the baby move!! We were at his parents house visiting and I noticed several kicks right in a row in the same place on my right side that felt pretty strong. I tested to see if you could feel on the outside. Sure enough you could! Peter got to feel about a dozen kicks. His reaction was pretty reserved since family was watching and I was a little bummed by this. However, when we got outside he was getting into the car when he lit up like a Christmas tree and exclaimed, "I'm so excited!!!"

This week I had a combination of nesting and spring cleaning kick in which proved to be quite a challenge while on modified bedrest. I made daily "to-do" lists and marked upsatirs or downstairs and tried to group doing things together since going up & down the stairs is restricted. I took several breaks and sat during tasks when I could - especially while in the kitchen. Such a learning curve! I also so nicely made "to-do" lists for Peter and my mom who is helping one day a week on the weekends.

My hips started to ache quite a bit again which when I'm in pain, I feel just miserable but push through.

No comments:

Post a Comment