Sunday, October 4, 2009

My first day in the blog world!

I feel like someone should take a picture of me - the way my mom had to take a picture of me getting on and off the bus my first day of kindergarden. Ha!

I got Peter up and around so he can continue studying for his GED - yes, he's 24 and doesn't have a HS diploma or GED. He has a hodge podge of education - homeschooled through 10th grade, went to public school 11th grade, then went to college for his senior year. Anyways I am very proud of him for how hard he's studying - after work, in the car, on lunch... He takes the test this Tuesday and Wednesday. He has to pass (and I know he will!) in order to take the Police Office civil service exam on November 14th.

Just cleaning the house & making oatmeal for breafast, then we're off to visit family this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment