Thursday, October 15, 2009
Shred
Level 1, Day 3 - My hammies were tight this morning from Pilates last night. My calves also hurt so it was a challenge to get through the jumping jacks & jumping rope without feeling like I'd fall over in calf pain! :-) One thing I don't think I'll ever master is push-ups. I'm such a girly wimp. Other than that I did really well and noticed I'm getting good at pushing a little harder doing the first set of strength moves and still doing a little lighter version the second set. The 20 minutes goes by pretty fast it seems. Looking good ;-) I'll be back later to write a special entry in honor of October 15th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi. I am totally writing this message on a workout blog post... which is ridiculous. But, such is the blog world.
ReplyDeleteI read your comment on my friend Stacy's blog - He Will Carry Me.
Just wanted to tell you that I am sorry about the loss of your baby on Easter. I too lost a baby via natural miscarriage in our home on Easter of 2007. Your comment just struck me. So I wanted to say hello and that I am sorry that you lost your little one.